Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dancing



Dancing is freedom for me. It is a way of expressing myself to the world around me. It’s the sum of my emotions. I live my life that way. It is an expression of your heart soul as well. Through dancing you show all of your desires.

Dancing is an expression of your heart. Through dancing you show all your desires. It is impossible to hide anything when you are dancing. That is probably why some people love it and some people hate it. Some people are trainable and some are not trainable.

The people who are trainable were usually good students as well. Dancing can be a very complex activity if you make it that.

Some are just wild at heart. For these people, it is extremely difficult to train. They are much better dancing how their heart takes them. Most people are a conglomeration of those two extremes. However there are the seldom few who are the extreme of being trainable or not being untrained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my writing? Do tell? Do tell?